Matrix, i serve thee!

I leave my home, travel breathing the violent traffic of machines
Soon, to plug myself to a larger machine
Feeding text using my intelligence, which one day will be replaced
By the machine itself

I serve the Matrix, with a contemplation to survive
In turn it feeds me small pleasures
Like the bad news, a funny video, your friends feeds and cries
Which look like lover’s marks on the barks of an old tree, a mark here and a mark there

Its not just me, its almost everyone
Feed the Matrix to help it grow into everybody’s friend, relative or a monster!
Sharing personal cries, codes, images, moving images and all
Together we give life to it, till it gets a life of its own

The knowledge of the artificial is also as artificial
The sciences, arts, money or management
Doing the same! building the material world
So are the schools or the education

Some of us play all day, with switches, staring at the provoking screens or parts of machines
Sometimes exhausted and lost from the ‘Natural’
Into the bundled, twined, knotted thoughts
Waiting to be freed and combed

One day, we will be at war with the pokey Matrix
Like Neo fights against the million drones and bugs
Or simply, we choose to move away from the artifical
Towards the Natural

Towards the Nature and 'Our Nature' within oneself
Towards love, care, compassion, respect
Towards trust, faith, belief, wisdom
Towards beauty and happiness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google made the engine, let me make the train!

Divine Whip

Madhumad Sarang