Motivations?

When do people use products and services? Basic Huh!

- When some need is met - I want to talk to my friend, I use a phone and I am happy when I successfully finish my talk and end
- When something is beneficial - I want to clean my clothes and I see a value in using a detergent as it cleans the dirt distinctly,visibly,authoritatively hence I use it
- Out of a cultural habit! - A ritual, Brushing is a morning ritual and brush will help to perform that
- When it is desirous - I am unable to resist the temptations of Mercedes Benz or a piece of jewelry so I buy out of desire
- When an interest is created - When an object engages my mind I tend to take smaller challenges as interest is created hence I use them like board games.
- When it is forced/inevitable - I have to use it as a part of a larger system is forced on me like an organization forces computers on people to communicate
- When it makes sense (again it is seeing a benefit)
- When it is convenient or easily available - I use the 35 rs rice as it has the reputation of constant availability

you can add on! :-) if you see something unusual

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google made the engine, let me make the train!

Divine Whip

Madhumad Sarang