Idea works!

After feeling a bit lonely, I opened my Ibook, Itunes and played "Until last moment" by connecting my BOSE speakers. A beautiful composition, I started to see all the beauty I am supposed to see in my life while listening to the tunes created by the great Piano. I wished for all the lively events and dreams which came along the tune. I was excited to listen to the effects of life created by the composition. Later I URLd to see a video piece of Pandit Nikhil Banerjee's sitar which was a documentary on his life. The interviews and his life is really touching. Again showing me the intensity of what a life can be and its excitements are in the taans and strokes of sitar. I wondered that all the above mediums the PC, internet, my speakers have been fairly successful in helping me to cater my heart! Mediums have participated well. I saw some Picasso's paintings, though tightly packed inside my over lit screen, i was amazed by the strokes and the color and their play with fascinating themes again deeply touching the idea of life. I am so thankful for these creators who have seen life so closely to make others see its delicate relationships and they simply wittily expressed in the form of paint and music....imagine what a great use of medium. Art shows life in its mediums and excite the feelings. Facilities are useful ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google made the engine, let me make the train!

Divine Whip

Madhumad Sarang