Wierd and wired!




After continiously talking for eight hours pinning some interesting concepts in Interaction design, I got a sore throat! Next day I forced the class to discuss more and more to keep the momentum on a holiday! ( Forgive me guys!.....Govt holidays are at the wrong time!). Well we hmmm I wanted to runt more on conceptual models, low fidelity prototypes, flow sensitive frameworks, contexual data, design and PDA....etc etc well with full volume, morning class was quite a sight. Laptops flooded the huge conference table and it seemed like I am talking to double the crowd! 10 high end machines ( around 10 gb ram together, a lakh gb of space, high speed processors, wireless global internet conectivity, multi to power of multi functionality, lots of electricity, stressful mental activity of creation, query mining and 10 seem to be interested souls!
Well.....we were discussing designing with computers after all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google made the engine, let me make the train!

Divine Whip

Madhumad Sarang