India Looks lot more fresh this way! Bangalore is north and Delhi is south.....all north indians are south indians and vice versa. Let us make east north so that the west becomes south.
Cool! Perhaps then there would be no more problems of insurgency in the east & north, drought in the west and both south & north India would still have magnificent traditional architecture buildings!!
:)
I am still worried about central India though...as Rayalseema, Telengana & Madhya pradesh would still be isolated from development!
And perhaps Bangalore would loose out its famed climate...but naturally! :(
Cool idea though! Kiran...ninna kidney channagi upayougisiddiyaa!!
I should have listened to my uncle when he asked me not to buy this whip. I didnt believe quite then that the whip had dark powers and could trouble the inner balances of oneself. I bought it because it looked so lovely. A whip in the form of a cobra. Just 200 years ago almost all objects had gods on them. Nut Crackers, Utensils, Furniture, Bullock Cart, Houses were smeared with the gods. Todays satellites too! as the belief still remains. Poojas & rituals has remained but the ideas of shapes derived from the gods have almost dissappeared. Todays objects dont have gods even in some new temples. I didnt listen to my uncle when he said that to buy this whip requires a special ritual and only the farmer who uses should buy. Socially it made complete sense but modern me simply dismissed the logic. I was eager to show it to my professors and make it an object of study as it contained nuiances of ritualistic mysticism, godly forms, ritual object, post modern interest etc etc. It was simp...
It is September, cloudy sky, chilly and grey My Guava tree flowered and started to fruit I counted many, midst the leaves missed many too (Samu always finds a new one!) Fruits were sweet My cousins took away many I wondered....this tree grew silently with no conditions of will Free and with a little care Today, it wants to repay to people who cared to soil which fed her to birds which entertained her with their pretty dances and gossips and to the bandit squirrels who played on her branches I admire her stillness She taught me a lesson of life To be still, so you can flower, so you can fruit with no conditions of will Free, silent, beautiful and alive
Comments
:)
I am still worried about central India though...as Rayalseema, Telengana & Madhya pradesh would still be isolated from development!
And perhaps Bangalore would loose out its famed climate...but naturally! :(
Cool idea though! Kiran...ninna kidney channagi upayougisiddiyaa!!
;)
:-)