Colored Colony


Five years ago when I travelled around in Fountinhas (a portugese settlement at Panjim, Goa), I took pictures of a villa painted in blue. It became a picture to show in my portfolio and I was inspired by semi open spaces created by the villa. This time it stood fully decolored by the monsoon black patches, not restored and silently quiet with no people. The glory became a memory and a patched dilapedated villa stood as a sample of reality. Well fountinhas is still surviving with few colorful villas. A great place to walk. Wittly expressed windows and doors and closely knit houses creates a magnificient scale. This time I walked on on a Holi day adding color to the color colony.
Click on the picture link of fountinhas to see pictures.

Comments

WebPrashy said…
Hi Kiran,
A real nice set of colourful pictures you have here. Very wonderful and delightful. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Google made the engine, let me make the train!

Divine Whip

Madhumad Sarang